Survey says… Zoom launches Zoom Surveys to help teams maximize productivity and build engagement with employees and customers
Expanding its collaboration platform, Zoom Surveys provides another way to engage with internal and external audiences
Today Zoom launched Zoom Surveys, giving users the ability to quickly create and edit surveys and polls and easily share them with employees, customers, and more. Surveys extends Zoom’s in-meeting and webinar capabilities with a standalone option, providing more ways for users to engage with employees and customers outside of meetings. Now, users can interact with their audience via a link and collect aggregated results at no additional cost for Zoom One and Zoom Contact Center customers.
“People have different workstyles and meeting styles, and we wanted to make it easier for our customers to interact with their entire audience, not just those who attend meetings,” said Darin Brown, head of product, Productivity Applications at Zoom. “With Surveys, users can easily get a quick pulse on whatever issue they need from those who matter most, without having to call an unnecessary meeting to discuss.”
Reduce toggle tax and enhance productivity
According to Harvard Business Review, people lose hours a week toggling between applications. Surveys was built so that users could easily access a surveys and polls solution from within the Zoom platform, helping users cut back on toggle tax and increase productivity by eliminating unnecessary apps and bringing survey data into one central digital library.
Seamless integration in the Zoom platform
With Surveys, users can build, edit, and share surveys and polls during or after meetings, webinars, or via a simple link, all while working out of the Zoom platform that users are already familiar with. Integration into the Zoom client enables users to thread projects easily into their existing workflows and also extend engagement beyond meetings and webinars. For instance, users can schedule surveys and polls for automatic delivery to meeting attendees, and contact center supervisors can use it to help evaluate agent performance or customer satisfaction.
Additionally, because Surveys can also be shared via a link, data collection is simple and streamlined; any user can use Surveys for their specific needs, such as event organizers collecting dietary preferences and t-shirt sizes from attendees, or managers interested in insights into employee engagement.
Key features available now
Zoom Surveys provides users with core survey functionality without the need to toggle between different applications. Key features include:
- Customization: Companies can customize the image banner with their own logo or brand visual, as well as select the background color from a predefined range or add their own color code.
- Question Skip Logic: Survey owners can build unique paths for each respondent based on their answers. Note: This feature is currently only available for single choice questions.
- Default Surveys: Users can set up and define a Default Survey to automatically go out to all meeting and webinar attendees.
- Enhanced Results View: Survey owners can aggregate results in different ways, with a comprehensive response overview of all collected data, or broken out by meeting, webinar, link, or individual responses.
- Single Digital Library: All surveys and polls can be created and data reviewed within each user’s personal library.
Zoom is an all-in-one intelligent collaboration platform that makes connecting easier, more immersive, and more dynamic for businesses and individuals. Zoom technology puts people at the center, enabling meaningful connections, facilitating modern collaboration, and driving human innovation through solutions like team chat, phone, meetings, omnichannel cloud contact center, smart recordings, whiteboard, and more, in one offering. Founded in 2011, Zoom is publicly traded (NASDAQ:ZM) and headquartered in San Jose, California. Get more info at zoom.com.